One of the key indicators investors look for in a spin-out is Market Traction. Market Traction is a measure of how well a business is performing in terms of market customer engagement and adoption. The Innovate UK ICURe team has developed a new programme designed to help you focus your attention on traction and explore traction thinking and testing approaches.
The Innovate UK ICURe team has developed a new programme designed to help you focus your attention on traction and explore traction thinking and testing approaches. This work will be delivered by a highly experienced team that has years of successful engagement with successful ICURe Explore teams. The programme offers one-to-one tailored support to help you focus your efforts on the traction channels and activities that move the needle for your spin-out.
Our consultants will work closely with you to build on your success to date and implement campaigns from other traction channels that can unlock your next growth stage which will appeal to investors during your next round of funding.
- Dedicated specialist to implement traction-based activities and campaigns for your spin-out company.
- Access to The Helix Way 5-Step Market Traction Framework.
- Identify the main investors and investor networks to begin the process of building investor relations and seek seed, series A and B funding rounds.
- Opportunity to test and explore new sales and marketing channels.
- Obtain a set of investor-focused market traction metrics for investor pitches.
- Access to lead generation software to generate a pipeline of leads.
- Uncover the traction channels that will move the needle for your spin-out.
Who is eligible and how do I apply?
All ICURe spin-out companies are eligible to apply for the ICURe Investor Readiness Traction Programme. This programme is ideal if you are currently seeking further funding from investors and want to demonstrate traction in the market.
Please click on the below button which will lead you to an expression of interest form, please complete it and one of our programme managers will be in touch.
Speak to a Traction Consultant
If you have any questions about the Traction Programme, feel free to chat to one of our consultants.